Saturday, May 30, 2015

Entry #1: What's this...a blog?

     Blogs... I mean, you would think most of them would start with. Hello! Greetings! Aloha! Hola! or even the "Hi, Billy Mays here!" While doing research on several blogs, bad blogs, new blogs, amazing blogs, even average ones! Let us break down 2 blogs! One that is the best or the most comfortable blogs I visited and the most worst blogs, or uncomfortable blogs I ran away from.

     Going back I did some searches, when I browsing to find blogs, I did not do a generic search of "The worlds best blog" or "best blog" I wanted to search for something I know I would feel most comfortable with, so I could review a blog. In my opinion, I knew that would make me feel comfortable in finding the best blog!

     First I spectated a couple blogs, and found one I felt very knowledgeable and knew what was being focused on, plus I felt comfy to explore the site. The best blog I encountered was by a person named Will Borger, who's focus was on fps games to look forward to in 2015! Yes I like games, and love updates about the newest games, even if I don't have them, I like that because, I know game developers are working to also "revise" their game, and to continue to make their game more full proof.


Other things I loved about this blog was the videos, every game that Will Borger had to introduce had a video, with unique details that every game had to offer, I was rather impressed, because some of the games had not even come out yet! Will Borger also had a theme for his blog, the blog was titled, best fps games to look forward to in 2015, but it was also focused on first-person shooters! Which are the games I enjoy! Once I had saw this game trailer I became stoked! I remembered playing the first version but It was as not cinematic enough for me! 



Watching this trailer made me excited as a gamer to explore more of this blog, welllllll because I wanted to know what the number one game that I was going to look forward to!

Oh yes! Hitting #5 SUPER HOT I knew I was getting closer to #1! Wondering what it still was, But #5 - SUPER HOT differently struck me! I remember playing there prototype game, and I also remember being one of the first to try it! But now it was for everyone to try! But now #5 was becoming a game. This made me realize that the game developers had come a long ways to make this game, from a prototype to a full version of a game! If you had any free time, or maybe need a break from work, you can play this game! It's like only 2 mins long! The concept was just so cool! Maybe the concept was cool, because it was basically the Matrix, and you are Keanu Reeves...

http://superhotgame.com/play-prototype


Finally #1! Something I was looking forward to! What was the #1 game!!! (Drum Roll).... Halo 5... Really? Are you kidding me? Will Borger sorta disappointed me on #1, but he ended it with a simple game.... No trailer, only a cover... Once I saw it, I lost interest and left! But Will did his job with his blog, it made me stay. Just for my hopes to be crushed... but it was fine, I saw several other games to look forward to, and I'm still excited!

If you wanted to look at this top list of games, here you go!

http://gamingbolt.com/15-first-person-shooters-to-look-forward-to-in-2015

Now changing the subject... To the worst, and most uncomfortable blog I could ever visit. The subject they focused on was about fish and fishing,,, It was just sooooo fishy (Joke with drum crash.) This blog just made me feel a little uncomfortable, of course in my opinion people might love fish and fishing. Of course, I continued exploring and I wanted to stop, but I needed more information to make sure I was uncomfortable! In the end, I exited out really quickly, and made sure to never go fishing and to perhaps buy a goldfish...

http://thefisheriesblog.com/

Hi, Billy Mays here! kidding,.. kidding... This is Christian leaving the blog for today! See Ya!

1 comment:

  1. I don'd do much of game playing but I do have a PS4 and i love playing any of the Call of Duty games or some of the games my boyfriend orders from the game fly site.

    ReplyDelete