Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Entry#7: What's This...The Last Remark?

Boy oh boy oh boy, this blogging this is coming to end, once I finish my last thoughts on this post, I mean blogging was not as bad as I though it would be, I felt like it was an exciting activity to do. Since I am fresh out of high school, I could not think of a better way to motivate me to write/type. Blogging was fun and all, but at times it became a challenge when a topic did not fit into my blog. I wish that I was given less topics, and more independent topics that I created. This experience while blogging made me realize that I can actually blog, plus it motivated me to actually do something fun in the English 101 class. From blogging to the real world, I felt like a plentiful amount of knowledge was given to me, and I will carry it on with me. Maybe perhaps start my own blog, just to do it on my free time. I felt when an assignment was given it was somewhat compared with any writing projects, such as out technology project, and our technology blog which was very helpful. Suggestions on the blog, that I wish would be a good point system would be to customize your blog, I mean I spend time on my blog, because I knew if I customized my blog, it would make me want to write a blog entry, because I customized it to my liking and it would be something I made. As a last comment on blogging, I wish I could continue English 102 with Chris, but I want to complete 102 during the summer, maybe if I fail I'll transfer to English 102 with Chris, it is just more fun that way. Last remarks? That was it!

Enjoy this amazing video!! It sums up my feeling towards this blog, or does it?

2 comments:

  1. Right there with you as far as wishing I could continue my Eng 102 class with Chris, unfortunately for myself, I'm making up a lot of lost/wasted time, and I have to bust ass to compensate. Definitely enjoyed having class with ya! You and Sergio were always good peer reviewers. Hopefully I'll see you around, but feel free to contact me (the blog comments will always link to my student email) if you ever wanna chat or get lunch or somethin. Good luck to ya man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found some value in the blog project, Christian. You have made good improvements this semester. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete